552 replies to this topic

#541 A. Blackburn

A. Blackburn

Lieutenant

• Administrators
  • 887 posts
  • Character Hometown:St. Paul, Minnesota

Posted 15 October 2018 - 06:04 PM

*Walking into the parade room, that kind of hurt, for roll call.  The room is empty but I'm early anyways.  Taking a seat I drink my coffee and open up a book to read as I wait for the others to show up so I can assign them units if for whatever reason Patterson doesn't show up.*

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn

Platoon Commander (200)

edu.pngexcellence.pngservice2.png

emt.png

#542 J. Scott

J. Scott

Probationary Deputy

• Patrol
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 06:19 PM

*I walk in and have a seat, nodding to the LT as I pass.*

"Good morning, sir" I say cordially as I take a seat in my usual spot.

*I pull out my phone and start playing a game as I wait for Caldwell to take his usual seat next to me.*

#543 E. Hawke

E. Hawke

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 681 posts
  • Character Hometown:Skowhegan, Maine

Posted 15 October 2018 - 06:27 PM

*Walking in after working out, taking a shower, and getting changed into my uniform.  Noting that the Lieutenant and Scott are already here I give my greetings as I head to the back of the room*

'Morning'

*Taking a seat I pull out my phone and browse the news*

pd201dep.png

Deputy Evelyn Hawke

purpleheart.pngservice2.png

sar.png

#544 M. Caldwell

M. Caldwell

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 181 posts
  • Character Hometown:Pittsburgh

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:10 PM

*I walk in a few minutes late and sit down next to Scott.*

'Whats up?'

Deputy Mike Caldwell

pd210dep.png

#545 J.Patterson

J.Patterson

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 751 posts
  • LocationPawtucket Rhode Island
  • Character Hometown:Portland Maine

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:55 PM

*i ease my Jeep into the parking lot,parking by andrews car as i throw it in park and shut it down i open the door   stepping out with half a breakfast sandwhich in  my mouth a coffee in my hand and a cabelas backpack over my shoulder inside the bag are my uniforms for the week folded and neat as i finish scarfing my breakfast then move to lock my truck i wipe my hands on my old but clean pair of grey cargo pants then move to enter the building,stopping in the locker room to stow my uniforms and bag  in my locker as i change,then after changing now with my patrolbag,thermos and the rest of my stuff i typically have on me i move to look over  whatever memos and such the other shift left* ' Morning ill get assignments in a sec unless we dont have anybody else on shift today' * i feel my phone vibrate and see its from hailey i skim it and nod to myself going back to the notes from my counterpart on oppsite shift*

pd220sgt.png

Patrol Supervisior-Sergeant Jason Patterson

FTO.jpg

sar.pngMotor%20officer.png

#546 H. LeBlanc

H. LeBlanc

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 1,214 posts
  • Character Hometown:Greenville, South Carolina

Posted 16 October 2018 - 02:58 AM

*After spending the past few weeks at home with the new baby, I'm understandably later for work than I'd like to be.  I still feel disheveled, but life must go on.  I've got a sitter for the first time, so I'm nervous about that.  Hopefully I get assigned to Oxnard so that I can pop in, but that's not up to me.  I head into the parade room and sit in the back, waiting for an assignment.*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Sergeant Hailey LeBlanc

Field Training Officer

#547 J.Patterson

J.Patterson

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 751 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 06:00 PM

* i see hailey walk in i know she  had just had a baby i move to stand as i adress the guys  starting with her*

"hailey, im suprised your back so soon,you dident need to come in you know,you have the time off you know,anyway 211's yours caldwell,scott you two are in 208,back hailey but your focus is essex,evelyn   203s in the shop so take 201,everybody as short staffed as we are  be ready to provide backup,,hailey i know your probably worried about your baby so you can hang in oxnard for the shift, evelyn,you want north ft shannon or south,ill focus on the other,that sound good? and obviously if you guys need me on scene lemme know

pd220sgt.png

FTO.jpg

#548 E. Hawke

E. Hawke

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 681 posts
  • Character Hometown:Skowhegan, Maine

Posted 16 October 2018 - 06:33 PM

'I'll take the north then'

*I say responding to Patterson's option of either taking the northern or southern part of Ft. Shannon.  Leaving my seat I grab my stuff and exit the parade room.  For well over a year I've been assigned to 203 so being told to take a different unit is going to feel a bit weird.*

pd201dep.png

Deputy Evelyn Hawke

purpleheart.pngservice2.png

sar.png

#549 M.Lockheart

M.Lockheart

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 17 posts
  • Character Hometown:St. Louis

Posted 16 October 2018 - 07:36 PM

*Walking in a little late I try to catch Sergeant before he leaves*

'Patterson where you want me?'

#550 J.Patterson

J.Patterson

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 751 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 08:05 PM

' grab 202,take kimberly as primary reponsability and cover south ft shannon,be ready to roll to back evelyn or myself but take kimberly to the county line  as primary ill primarly be in south ft shannon but ill roam as needed for backup/requests ,everybody stay alert and smart the 'stangs are in the series or atleast running for em,so there might be in city haters causeing issues at bars or what not tonight any problems yall have my number' * i say replying to the question as i pull 220s key from the table i had been sitting at then move to grab my stuff and hit the street slinging my patrol rifle over my shoulder after hitting the armory on the way out*

pd220sgt.png

FTO.jpg

#551 A.garbus

A.garbus

Firefighter

• Engine
  • 111 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC
  • Character Hometown:Matthews, NC

Posted 07 November 2018 - 04:44 PM

e11ff.png

emt.pngsar.pnghazmat.png

Firefighter Aaron Garbus

Engine 11

Shiloh County Fire

"One day, you will be old, you will be frail, and you will be slow.

​Someone will ask you; "What did you do in your day? What did you do in your prime?

​When you were young and strong and fast?" You will tell them you were a fireman; and

​when the day is done, and the page is turned, that will be enough." FDNY Captain

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets,

nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle.

Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.” Heraclitus

#552 D. Johnson

D. Johnson

Deputy

• Patrol

• 113 posts
  • Character Hometown:Matthews, NC

Posted 07 November 2018 - 04:45 PM

Johnson Here

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Deputy Dan Johnson

#553 J.Patterson

J.Patterson

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 751 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:21 PM

*the desk sgt meets dan at the parade room door* 'take 210 get to the bus crash on north 3rd and bay standing orders from sgt patterson major MCI up there'

pd220sgt.png

FTO.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users