#1 DC J. Burke

DC J. Burke

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2,865 posts
  • LocationSt. John's Canada
  • Character Hometown:St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada

Posted 25 July 2015 - 11:28 PM

Lockers assigned to officers for use during regular shifts, as well as a small fitness centre for pre and post shift work outs. 

burkesig.png
Commissioner James Burke

Shiloh County Emergency Response Team Director

sar.pngccrm.pnghazmat.png

moy2013.pngMOH.pngpurpleheart2.png

life.pngplat4.pngedu10.png

service8.png

#2 E. Hawke

E. Hawke

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 758 posts
  • Character Hometown:Skowhegan, Maine

Posted 24 August 2015 - 06:58 AM

*Arriving at the women's locker room just before shift change I head to my locker and open it up as I kick off my black low heel pumps.  Leaving a small black case on the floor I place my purse on the top shelf as I take out my uniform's top and pants, that I'll be wearing today, which I hang on the open locker door.  Taking off any jewelry I might have on me I place them on the shelf next to my purse and unbutton my white blouse as I take it off.  Hanging the blouse up in my locker I then unzip the side of my long flowery skirt and let it fall to the floor as I grab my uniform shirt.  After putting on and buttoning up my uniform's shirt I grab my skirt off the floor and hang it up in my locker as I grab my uniform's pants and proceed to put them on.  Pulling out my uniform's shoes, tie, and my badge I take a seat on the bench behind me as I put the shoes on and put on the tie.  Pinning the badge onto my shirt I get up off the bench, going back to my locker, and grab my duty belt which I check it's contents before putting it on.  Grabbing my hat as well as the small black case that I left on the floor I close my locker door and leave the locker room as I make my way to the Captain's Office.*

pd206dep.png

Deputy Evelyn Hawke

purpleheart.pngservice2.png

sar.png

#3 J Jones

J Jones

Lieutenant

• Commissioned Police

• 381 posts
  • LocationFather Germany and Mother Russia had a baby, you figure it out..
  • Character Hometown:Virginia Beach

Posted 10 September 2015 - 01:45 PM

*I finish writing my after action report and stick it in a Manila envelope and place it in my duffle bag, I grab a few other things out of the locker on the wall and lock it, sticking the keys in my pocket. I walk out of my office locking the door behind me and I head down to the locker room. Walking down I find my locker I open it up and draw my Glock from my leg holster, I stick it on the top shelf and pull my Taser out and place it on the charger. I continue to remove all of my equipment from my belt and place the battery powered items on charge. I take off my belt and hang it up and start getting undressed. I walk to the shower and get cleaned up.*

***10 minutes later***

*I get out of the shower and dry off and head back over to my locker, I fold up my dirty uniform and my towel and place them of the bottom of the bag. I get dressed in a pair of 5.11 Pants and a SCSD Polo. I thread my belt through the loops hooking a holder for a spare mag and hand cuffs and my Glock. I reach up and grab a spare mag and place it in the holder along with a pair of hand cuffs, I pull my pistol down and holster it, lastly I grab my badge and clip it to my belt. Making sure I have everything I lock my locker up and grab my bag and head out of the room and back up to Captain Russos' office.*

jjones.png

Lieutenant John Jones

Patrol Division Supervisor (200)

#4 H. LeBlanc

H. LeBlanc

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 1,264 posts
  • Character Hometown:Greenville, South Carolina

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:02 AM

*After my meeting in the office with the Captain and the sergeant, I turn around and head down from the office and walk down to the female locker room.  I take the magazines from my old weapon out of my duty belt and leave it on the shelf in my locker.  I take my wallet and all of the stuff in my pockets out and put it on the shelf before I start changing.  First, I remove my shoes and put them in the bottom of my locker since they'll work with the D uniform as well.  I switch from my blue cargo pants to a pair of OD 5.11 Stryke Pants and hang my only pants in my locker and then pull my polo over my head and just leave that sitting on the bench behind me.  I fix my undershirt and my vest and then go to the new BDU shirt.  I look it over and nod as I start to put it on.  Once I get all of the snaps done, I unbutton and unzip my pants and slide them down to about my thighs as I start to tuck my shirt in.  I look into my locker and find a pair of shirt stays hanging on my Class B shirt, so I pull those off and clip the two prong end to my shirt, one shirt stay on each side.  Then, I drop my pants to my ankles and take a seat.  I reach down and then apply the single end to my sock.  Once I do that with both legs, I stand back up and pull my pants up.  I make sure that my shirt is neat since it will now stay tucked in.  I put my duty belt on and then look everything over.  I remove my new sidearm and try to figure out the inner workings of it.  I load a .45 magazine and then insert it into the weapon.  I chamber a round, but leave the weapon on safe.  I'm not to comfortable going out on patrol with a gun I've never put a round through, but I'll bring it to the range later and get used to it.  I put it back in my holster and head up to the garage area to check out my car and get on patrol.  I arrive at the motor pool and pull the keys for 202 and a radio.  I'm not used to not having to wait in a line for a vehicle, but because I'm half an hour later than usual, I'm able to get out without waiting in a line.*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Sergeant Hailey LeBlanc

Field Training Officer

#5 E. Hawke

E. Hawke

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 758 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 04:15 AM

*Arriving at the station a couple hours before roll call because I'm wanting to work out before going out on duty I make my way to the female locker room immediately after entering the building.  With all the snow we got from the last storm not completely cleaned up the drive here was a pain; especially in a rear wheel drive V8 sports car.  I hear we're going to get more snow but I'm not sure when, almost wish I got an SUV but I have no regrets buying my SS and I have no plans on getting rid of it for another car.  Such are my thoughts as open it up my locker door as I reach it and place my purse on the top shelf. Hanging up my leather jacket I get undressed out of my boots, jeans, and beige sweater which I promptly place in the locker.  Changing into my PT uniform I grab a towel as well as my phone from my purse and shut the locker door as I stretch a bit using the locker room bench to assist me.  Once I'm done stretching I leave the locker room and enter the fitness center as I plug my headphones into my phone.  Plugging the headphones into my ears I press play on my phone and pocket the phone in my back pocket as I find an open area to start warming up by doing jumping jacks.*

pd206dep.png

Deputy Evelyn Hawke

sar.png

#6 J Jones

J Jones

Lieutenant

• Commissioned Police

• 381 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:01 AM

*I walk back into the locker room and find my locker. I grab my bag and put all of my civilian clothes in it, I grab two extra sets of uniforms and close my locker and lock it. I spin on my heal and head to the SWAT garage*

jjones.png

Lieutenant John Jones

#7 J Jones

J Jones

Lieutenant

• Commissioned Police

• 381 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 07:50 AM

*I walk inside to get ready for my first shift after promotion. Bag in hand I walk into the locker room and set it on the bench. Fining my locker has already changed to Lt Jones, I smile to my self, opening it up I get undressed and start getting dressed. I but my last chance vest on and then my new button down shirt on. I put my new utility belt on and start putting all of my gear in it. I leave the holster empty since I have opted to switch to the model 22 Glock. Closing my locker I head to the armory*

jjones.png

Lieutenant John Jones

#8 E. Hawke

E. Hawke

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 758 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 07:00 AM

*Walking up to my locker I open it up and set my personal stuff inside.  Looking at the clock on my phone I see that I have time so I change out of my dress and quickly put on my PT gear.  Leaving the locker room I enter the gym and find an open area where I begin to stretch as I keep in mind that I only have an hour to workout, shower, change into my uniform, and report in for duty.*

pd206dep.png

Deputy Evelyn Hawke

sar.png

#9 E. Hawke

E. Hawke

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 758 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 04:39 AM

*With about 2 hours left until roll call I exit the ladies' locker room wearing my PT outfit with plenty of time to work out, take a shower, and change into my uniform. Walking up to a treadmill I tie my hair up into a pony tail as I leave my phone on the treadmill's console and get on the floor to do some pre-workout stretching.*

pd206dep.png

Deputy Evelyn Hawke

sar.png

#10 H. LeBlanc

H. LeBlanc

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 1,264 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:41 AM

*I head down to my locker and I remove my Glock from its holster and I put it up on the top shelf of my locker for now.  I then remove my department holster off of my belt and I put that in my locker as well.  I take my Sig holster and hook that up to my belt before I sit down on the bench with my magazines.  I swap my Glock magazines to my Sig magazines.  I then put them into the pouches on my belt and one in the gun.  I insert the magazine into the gun, leave the safety on, and the chamber empty.  I then put the holster into my belt and then the gun into the holster.  I grab my Glock, the holster, and the magazines as I head down to the armory.  I turn in all of the equipment and then I head back out to the car where I meet Wolf and we head off again on patrol.*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Sergeant Hailey LeBlanc

Field Training Officer

#11 E. Hawke

E. Hawke

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 758 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:30 AM

*Wanting to get a good work out in before the start of the shift I arrive at the station with plenty of time before roll call.  Entering the women's locker room I walk up to my locker, placing all my personal stuff in there, and get changed into my PT outfit.  Draping a towel around my neck I grab my phone and place it in the back pockets of my pants as I leave the locker room.  Heading over to the nearest treadmill I place my phone's ear pieces into my ears, start up some rock music from the early 2000s, and begin stretching to warm up.*

pd206dep.png

Deputy Evelyn Hawke

sar.png

#12 M. Caldwell

M. Caldwell

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 206 posts
  • Character Hometown:Pittsburgh

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:41 AM

*I walk into the locker room with jay to get changed. I quickly grab the tall leather boots and breeches. I put them on and get the open face helmet out of the box.  I put it on the bench as I give myself one last once over in the mirror. I notice that I'm missing my motor officer pin which I promptly pin above my nameplate. I grab my helmet and head out*

Deputy Mike Caldwell

pd210dep.png

#13 J.Patterson

J.Patterson

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 786 posts
  • LocationPawtucket Rhode Island
  • Character Hometown:Portland Maine

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:16 AM

*i folow mike in and move to my locker spotting the clothes in a bag hanging in the vent of the door* awsome they came in... heres hopeing they fit..gonna be weird not grabbing my longarm before i roll out' *i tear open the bags after setting my backup gun on the bench and move to undo my boots and the my belt and everything once i finally get that all sorted i do the same with my shirt ensureing i add my moters pin then i bend down to store my backup in my noo boots covering them with a pants leg as i stand i thread my belt and my pouches then finishing that ensuring my holsters where i want it on my right side i put the helmet on adding my personal sunglasses as i walk out now in my brand new class Ts*

pd220sgt.png

Patrol Supervisior-Sergeant Jason Patterson

FTO.jpg

sar.pngMotor%20officer.png

#14 E. Hawke

E. Hawke

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 758 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:40 AM

*After being released by the hospital I get a ride back to the station and immediately go to the locker rooms.  Opening up my locker and getting undressed I put my badge onto the shelf of my locker, hang up my belt, and toss my uniform into a clothes hamper.  Grabbing a towel from my lockers and the body soap I head to the showers; the shooting still on my mind.  I'm still unsure of what to think of it but it's constantly on my mind and I can't shake it.  Fuck. Pulling back the shower curtain. Fuck. Turning the hot water on. Fuck.  Stepping into the shower. Fuck.  Closing the curtain. Fuck. Soaking in the hot water for a few. Fuck.  Punching the shower stall's wall because I can't stop thinking about it. FUCKKKK!  He was only shooting the corpse he made himself.  Did I need to shoot him? Would he have shot the EMS crew on scene if I didn't?  Did I have to unload my entire magazine into him?  Did I use too much force?  Fuck.  Kneeling down in the stall, I need to sit down.  Fuck. Fuck.  The look on the guy's face. Fuck.  Is it the shower water rolling down my face or is tears from my own eyes.  Fuck.  Mama, I just killed a man.  Fuck. Leaning my head up against the shower stall's wall.  I don't want to think anymore.  Fuck.  Breathe in, breathe out.  Fuck.  Pulling my wet hair back behind my head. Fuck.*

'I'm just going sit here til somebody comes to find me'

*Muttering quietly to myself as the hot water keeps me warm in the shower.  My thoughts constantly turning back to the shooting even though I don't want to think about it.  The event is raping my mind and I don't know how much more of it I can take.  Fuck.  Punching the wall again. Fuck. and again. Fuck. and again. Fuck.*

pd206dep.png

Deputy Evelyn Hawke

sar.png

#15 H. LeBlanc

H. LeBlanc

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 1,264 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 04:38 AM

*After seeing the wreck and closing an interstate for almost an hour, which was interesting for me and I'm sure a pain in the ass for dispatch, I checkover my finished paperwork.  I walk into the locker room and sit down on the bench across from my locker.  I let my hair out of its bun and stand up and open my locker.  I put my hair tie down on the top shelf while I slowly pull my duty shirt out of my pants and unbutton it tiredly.  I get my shirt out and then I go ahead and take my vest off.  I hang it up in my locker for now as I start to pull my insignia off of my shirt.  I get my badge unlatched and then I go to get it off of my shirt.  While doing that, I push my finger into the pin and gently stab myself in the finger.*

'Son of a bitch.'

*I put the badge in the top of the locker and I look at my finger that is having some blood come up to the top.  I sigh and I walk over to the bathroom to get some paper towels to stop the bleeding.  Once I get to the bathroom, I hear a shower running like I did before in the locker room, but now I can hear gentle sobbing.  I know that Evelyn's locker was open so I'm assuming that it's her in there.  I also think that she was the only woman working besides me tonight.  I gently tap the shower curtain and try to figure out what's going on.*

'Evelyn?  That you?'

*I hear heard their call go out but with ours at basically the same time, I was on a different frequency, so I don't really know what happened.  I hear a punch against the wall.  Well that escalated quickly.*

'Hey Evelyn, calm down.  What's up.'

*I don't want to barge in because I want to give her her privacy, but there is something that is clearly bothering her.*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Sergeant Hailey LeBlanc

Field Training Officer

#16 E. Hawke

E. Hawke

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 758 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 04:53 AM

*In between trying to control my thoughts I hear someone's voice inquiring if it's me in here.  Asking me to calm down.  Asking me what's up.*

'Yeah, it's me.  I can't stop seeing his face.  Can't stop hearing the sounds. And the blood, so much blood.  We see it all the time.  We're not usually the reason for the blood. Fuck.'

pd206dep.png

Deputy Evelyn Hawke

sar.png

#17 H. LeBlanc

H. LeBlanc

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 1,264 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 05:02 AM

*At least she responded.  I still want to give her her privacy, but I still want to judge her facial expressions and gage how she's doing.  I heard a little, so now we're going to try to use what I can.*

'You're right Evelyn.  We're not here for blood.  We're here to stop blood.  And you know what, you did just that.  You saved the lives of all of those EMS people.  You saved the neighborhood.  You had training and you fell back on it and you saved people's lives.  There was nothing that you could do to stop him from going after that guy.  But you know what, he would have come after them and after you.  You did your job and you saved lives.  Okay?'

*I sigh and turn around and rest my back against the walls between two of the showers.*

'Look I've been there, okay.  It sucks and it's not something that anyone should have to face.  Ever.  I've had to do it more than once.  And yeah it takes a toll on you.  Yeah you won't sleep well for a long time.  I still don't sleep well to this day.  It's not comforting but at the end of the day, the only thing that you can do is remember that you did your job and saved lives.  And that's what we're there for.'

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Sergeant Hailey LeBlanc

Field Training Officer

#18 E. Hawke

E. Hawke

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 758 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 05:15 AM

*Deep down I know that.  I know that and I don't want to hear it.  At least not now.  Right now I just don't want to think about the incident and hearing stuff like just makes me think of it more.  So I don't want to hear those lines right now.  In a week? Maybe.  However right now I need to think of anything, hear anything, do anything that just keeps my mind from thinking about that place, that time, that person, the sounds, the feel of the trigger, the pistol jerking in my hands.  Every little detail of what happened tonight.*

'I want my dog.'

*Sighing I stand up and push my wet hair back behind my head again.*

pd206dep.png

Deputy Evelyn Hawke

sar.png

#19 H. LeBlanc

H. LeBlanc

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 1,264 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 04:29 PM

*When I hear Hawke’s comment about her dog, I nod and push my back off of the partition wall and rest my shoulder on it so that I’m facing her.*

‘I completely understand. I tell you what, go ahead and finish your shower and I’ll change out of my uniform and we’ll go, okay?  I’ll bring you home and we’ll just hang out.  I haven’t any girl time in a while with the new baby.  Sound good?’

*While silently hoping that she says yes, I start formulating a plan in my head of what I’m going to do while she finishes up.  I need to text Nick and tell him that I’m not going to be back for a while and to get him and Kyle to pick up Evelyn’s car.  Since he and Kyle drove to work together, that’s a pretty good option. If not her car, then they can get mine and I’ll drive hers.  I really don’t want her driving in this state if I can help it, but I’m here for her right now.  I should probably let Blackburn know, but I don’t want to sell her out to the brass. It’s not policy, but if I were him I’d want to know, but it could mean that she’ll probably get an extra psych workup.*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Sergeant Hailey LeBlanc

Field Training Officer

#20 E. Hawke

E. Hawke

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 758 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 05:37 PM

*Taking a good breathe in an attempt to collect myself more.  Though I don't feel like I'm that bad mentally for such concern it's possible I could be deceiving myself into thinking that.  Probably don't need to be looked after however it would probably raise more concern if I say no.   I am at least standing now but even that could be myself lying to me.  All I want is to not think about tonight, I know I'll have to think of it to deal with it eventually but I need time, need a break, not tonight.  Having Hailey over would certainly help with that so there's a plus too.*

'Yeah, sure, you're buying pizza though.  Not a lot in my house to make a meal out of for two.'

pd206dep.png

Deputy Evelyn Hawke

sar.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users