24 replies to this topic

#21 K. LeBlanc

K. LeBlanc

Forensic Assistant

• ERT
  • 65 posts
  • Character Hometown:Cumberland Ridge, Kentucky

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:13 AM

1. Kyle is both a Shiloh County Fire explorer, and a volunteer firefighter in Kimberly.

2. Kyle has an interest in joining the fire service, but he refuses to tell his parents.

3. Kyle quit his job in the county morgue after he entered college.  Three weeks later, he joined the Kimberly Fire Department.

4. Kyle purchased his own helmet for Kimberly VFD with his graduation money.

5. Kyle is a student at Crescent Falls State University.  He is majoring in nursing with a minor in English.

6. Kyle initially planned to attend Oklahoma State to major in biology to prepare for a nursing degree, but he was talked out of it by a friend.

7. Kyle never reach Eagle Scout, despite his father’s prodding.

8. Kyle initially resented his step-mother, but the two are close now.

9. Kyle also rides in the same parade as his father in New Orleans at Mardi Gras.

10. Kyle is debating on joining his father’s engineering firm.

Kyle LeBlanc

SCFD Volunteer, Station 7

Ex. Kimberly Volunteer Fire Department Member 730

#22 M. Caldwell

M. Caldwell

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 166 posts
  • Character Hometown:Pittsburgh

Posted 01 February 2017 - 01:42 AM

1. Mike grew Pittsburgh but spending a few years in Seattle and meeting Erin there he considers it his second home.
  2. Mike and Erin visit Erin's parents in Vancouver every summer.
  3. Mike's first car was a 1989 Dodge Daytona. It lasted all of 2 years before dying on the side of I-76. It was replaced by a 1994 Plymouth Acclaim.
  4. The reason mike joined the navy was for the veterans benefits
  5. Mikes favorite food is Alaskan king crab. However when he visits his family in Pittsburgh he makes a pit stop at primanti bros.
  6. Mike fancies himself a great cook but after an incident where he under cooked chicken and gave him and erin food poisoning erin does most of the cooking

Deputy Mike Caldwell

pd210dep.png

#23 N. LeBlanc

N. LeBlanc

Lieutenant

• Commissioned Fire

• 3,572 posts
  • LocationJefferson Parish, Louisiana
  • Character Hometown:Metairie, Louisiania

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:15 AM

All right, so I got some more.

1. Nicholas takes great pride on his helmets.  On his helmet, he carries two wedges on the left side and a Streamlight 3aa ProPolymer on the mounted on the right side.  He also has customized it in terms of decals.  In the rear of the helmet, he has the Eagle Scout Firefighter’s Affinity group decal on the left side of the brim and a maltese cross for St. Florian on the right side.  He also has a leather phospholuminescent helmet band with his name on it.

2. Nicholas also takes great pride in preparedness in general.  In his bunker pants pocket, Nicholas carries a set of tools in a pocket organizer his right pocket.  This includes a Channellock 89 tool, a small Duracell LED LifeLite, an Ardis tool, and two additional wedges.  In his right pocket, Nicholas carries a 7 foot piece of webbing, and his hood and gloves.  Nicholas also has a Streamlight Survivor on his bunker coat.

3. Nicholas still uses a iPhone 5, and has no intention of upgrading his phone.

4. Nicholas has his appendix removed only two days after his high school graduation.  It remains the first and only time that he has needed surgery.

5. Nicholas collects fire department shirts from around the world.  His collection is around 175, and growing.

6. Nicholas has four scars- one of them is on his left leg from a gash received while gutting his parent’s house in the wake of hurricane Katrina.  The other three are all on his abdomen from his appendectomy.

7. Nicholas and his family generally take at least one trip a year in the summer in addition to the trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras every year.  Nicholas has driven to every state but Hawaii (Obviously) and Nine of Canadian Provinces.  

8. Nicholas got his Bachelor’s Degree in Fire Protection Engineering Technology from Eastern Kentucky University and his Master’s Degree in Fire Protection Engineering from the University of Maryland.

9. Nicholas used to attend the Fire Department Instructor’s Conference almost every year, even teaching at a few conferences.

10. Nicholas also serves as an instructor for SCFD teaching a variety of courses

Posted Image
Posted Image
Lieutenant Nicholas LeBlanc, Paramedic, Search and Rescue, HazMat, Diver

Engine 11

Posted ImagePosted Image

"You might be a firefighter if your entire wardrobe is t-shirts your friends gave you from their

departments for your birthday, Christmas, anniversary, etc."

-Unknown

"If Prometheus was worthy of the wrath of heaven for kindling the first fire upon earth, how

ought all the gods honor the men who make it their professional business to put it out?"

- John Godfrey Saxe

#24 D. Johnson

D. Johnson

Deputy

• Patrol

• 95 posts
  • Character Hometown:Matthews, NC

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:12 PM

here's some random factoids

1. while serving in with the ranger I obtained 2 gunshot wounds while attempting to tackle a enemy target, the ironic part they above my bellybutton so it looks like I have two eyes and nose on my abs.
  2. I have a German Shepard named assassin
  3. my father served in the U.S army as a CID special agent for 25 years as well as doing other stuff through his 35 year service.
  4. my biggest fear is kittens 

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Deputy Dan Johnson

#25 K. LeBlanc

K. LeBlanc

Forensic Assistant

• ERT
  • 65 posts
  • Character Hometown:Cumberland Ridge, Kentucky

Posted 12 May 2018 - 03:47 PM

Let's update this because why not.

1. Kyle was a member of the Kimberly Volunteers, but he was removed from the department due to a dispute about his father being a SCFD firefighter.  Kyle was also a member of the SCFD Explorers, but he "aged out" of the program
  2. Kyle is now a volunteer with the SCFD as well as a Crescent Falls State University Junior.
  3. Similar to his father, Kyle has also customized his helmet.  He special ordered a Black Cairns 1044 with the Defender Visor and ESS goggles.  He has a phospholuminescent FoxFire helmet band on it with a Streamlight PolyTac on the left side and a Wedge-it on the right side.  He has Scotchlite yellow and silver triple trim helmet tetrahedrons around his helmet and on the rear he has his SCFD volunteer number, 754.
  4. Kyle wants to remain a volunteer firefighter, but he is still scared to tell his parents.
  5. Even though he is studying nursing, Kyle does not want to get involved in EMS.

Kyle LeBlanc

SCFD Volunteer, Station 7

Ex. Kimberly Volunteer Fire Department Member 730

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users