Kyle is both a Shiloh County Fire explorer, and a volunteer firefighter in Kimberly.
Kyle has an interest in joining the fire service, but he refuses to tell his parents.
Kyle quit his job in the county morgue after he entered college. Three weeks later, he joined the Kimberly Fire Department.
Kyle purchased his own helmet for Kimberly VFD with his graduation money.
Kyle is a student at Crescent Falls State University. He is majoring in nursing with a minor in English.
Kyle initially planned to attend Oklahoma State to major in biology to prepare for a nursing degree, but he was talked out of it by a friend.
Kyle never reach Eagle Scout, despite his father’s prodding.
Kyle initially resented his step-mother, but the two are close now.
Kyle also rides in the same parade as his father in New Orleans at Mardi Gras.
Kyle is debating on joining his father’s engineering firm.
Random Trivia About Your Characters
Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:13 AM
SCFD Volunteer, Station 7
Ex. Kimberly Volunteer Fire Department Member 730
Posted 01 February 2017 - 01:42 AM
- Mike grew Pittsburgh but spending a few years in Seattle and meeting Erin there he considers it his second home.
- Mike and Erin visit Erin's parents in Vancouver every summer.
- Mike's first car was a 1989 Dodge Daytona. It lasted all of 2 years before dying on the side of I-76. It was replaced by a 1994 Plymouth Acclaim.
- The reason mike joined the navy was for the veterans benefits
- Mikes favorite food is Alaskan king crab. However when he visits his family in Pittsburgh he makes a pit stop at primanti bros.
- Mike fancies himself a great cook but after an incident where he under cooked chicken and gave him and erin food poisoning erin does most of the cooking
Deputy Mike Caldwell
Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:15 AM
All right, so I got some more.
Nicholas takes great pride on his helmets. On his helmet, he carries two wedges on the left side and a Streamlight 3aa ProPolymer on the mounted on the right side. He also has customized it in terms of decals. In the rear of the helmet, he has the Eagle Scout Firefighter’s Affinity group decal on the left side of the brim and a maltese cross for St. Florian on the right side. He also has a leather phospholuminescent helmet band with his name on it.
Nicholas also takes great pride in preparedness in general. In his bunker pants pocket, Nicholas carries a set of tools in a pocket organizer his right pocket. This includes a Channellock 89 tool, a small Duracell LED LifeLite, an Ardis tool, and two additional wedges. In his right pocket, Nicholas carries a 7 foot piece of webbing, and his hood and gloves. Nicholas also has a Streamlight Survivor on his bunker coat.
Nicholas still uses a iPhone 5, and has no intention of upgrading his phone.
Nicholas has his appendix removed only two days after his high school graduation. It remains the first and only time that he has needed surgery.
Nicholas collects fire department shirts from around the world. His collection is around 175, and growing.
Nicholas has four scars- one of them is on his left leg from a gash received while gutting his parent’s house in the wake of hurricane Katrina. The other three are all on his abdomen from his appendectomy.
Nicholas and his family generally take at least one trip a year in the summer in addition to the trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras every year. Nicholas has driven to every state but Hawaii (Obviously) and Nine of Canadian Provinces.
Nicholas got his Bachelor’s Degree in Fire Protection Engineering Technology from Eastern Kentucky University and his Master’s Degree in Fire Protection Engineering from the University of Maryland.
Nicholas used to attend the Fire Department Instructor’s Conference almost every year, even teaching at a few conferences.
Nicholas also serves as an instructor for SCFD teaching a variety of courses
Lieutenant Nicholas LeBlanc, Paramedic, Search and Rescue, HazMat, Diver
"You might be a firefighter if your entire wardrobe is t-shirts your friends gave you from their
departments for your birthday, Christmas, anniversary, etc."
"If Prometheus was worthy of the wrath of heaven for kindling the first fire upon earth, how
ought all the gods honor the men who make it their professional business to put it out?"
- John Godfrey Saxe
Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:12 PM
here's some random factoids
- while serving in with the ranger I obtained 2 gunshot wounds while attempting to tackle a enemy target, the ironic part they above my bellybutton so it looks like I have two eyes and nose on my abs.
- I have a German Shepard named assassin
- my father served in the U.S army as a CID special agent for 25 years as well as doing other stuff through his 35 year service.
- my biggest fear is kittens
Deputy Dan Johnson
Posted 12 May 2018 - 03:47 PM
Let's update this because why not.
- Kyle was a member of the Kimberly Volunteers, but he was removed from the department due to a dispute about his father being a SCFD firefighter. Kyle was also a member of the SCFD Explorers, but he "aged out" of the program
- Kyle is now a volunteer with the SCFD as well as a Crescent Falls State University Junior.
- Similar to his father, Kyle has also customized his helmet. He special ordered a Black Cairns 1044 with the Defender Visor and ESS goggles. He has a phospholuminescent FoxFire helmet band on it with a Streamlight PolyTac on the left side and a Wedge-it on the right side. He has Scotchlite yellow and silver triple trim helmet tetrahedrons around his helmet and on the rear he has his SCFD volunteer number, 754.
- Kyle wants to remain a volunteer firefighter, but he is still scared to tell his parents.
- Even though he is studying nursing, Kyle does not want to get involved in EMS.
SCFD Volunteer, Station 7
Ex. Kimberly Volunteer Fire Department Member 730
Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:53 PM
Alright, updates. Mostly stuff that took place during her pregnancy, maternity leave, and the long break we had recently.
1) Erika was relieved when she told her parents about her pregnancy and they didn't really get upset over it since the same happened to them as their marriage was the result of her mother being pregnant with her older brother.
2) Erika ended up watching quite a bit of anime on her laptop during her pregnancy and maternity leave; she felt it was at least better than most of the morning and daytime stuff that was on TV at the time.
3) Erika gave up cigs during her pregnancy but has since returned to smoking, however she only smokes when she's outside of the house and isn't around her daughter.
4) Erika's vision is no longer perfect. She wears contacts when she out and glasses when she's at home.
5) Already knowing how to play one, Erika bought a cello and usually plays it tell help her daughter fall asleep sometimes.
6) Erika's favorite anime to watch during her pregnancy was Macross.
7) Erika stopped watching anime after the birth of her daughter.
8) On a suggestion from Breslin, Erika tried to go for a paramedic license but she didn't pass. She probably won't try again.
EMT Erika Sjostrom
Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:37 AM
1) Of the things left to him by his dad in his will is a body for a 2nd gen Corvette Stingray that Blackburn hasn't had time to bring over from Minnesota.
2) Blackburn had thought about quitting the Sheriff's Department to take over his dad's auto-repair shop but ultimately he got talked out of it. His brother Ross now runs the business.
3) Blackburn has a nice Coyote skin rug covering his chair in his living room. The rug is from a Coyote he shot earlier this year.
4) Blackburn is starting to teach his son Tae-kwon-do.
5) Once every month, Blackburn and his family get together with his sister Laura who works and lives in the next county over.
Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn
Platoon Commander (200)
Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:32 PM
1) After the ESS unit got disbanded Johnson took a short contract over seas to do security and intel work for the CIA
2) While gone Johnson got his short barrel rifles and suppressers out of ATF jail.
3) the stabbing call at the school is Johnsons first call since coming home
Deputy Dan Johnson
Posted 05 June 2018 - 07:33 PM
Will eventually use this character again so...
1) Though she loves snowboarding Emily doesn't care for the half-pipe. She much prefers slope-style.
2) Emily once broke a leg, fractured her pelvis and a rib while doing the half-pipe when she was 15.
3) Emily isn't anti-establishment or an anarchist even though she listens to a lot of punk-rock bands that might suggest otherwise.
4) Emily was once involved in an affair that lasted almost two weeks while she was in college.
5) Had a miscarriage a month after the affair ended.
6) Emily's Subaru is her first car.
7) Cheyenne is not only Emily's first dog she is also Emily's first pet.
8) Emily can play the bass guitar and the drums pretty well but wishes she had a better singing voice.
9) Emily smoked pot once when she was in junior high. She didn't like it and that was the only time she's done drugs.
Detective Emily Morris
Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:36 PM
1) Morgan's fastest 100m dash was 11.62 seconds.
2) Morgan had a close encounter with a Coyote when she was 5 and has been scared of all Canine creatures since.
3) Doesn't like cats either.
4) Morgan's Dodge Stealth is actually her third car.
5) Morgan's first car was her parent's 92 Ford Escort.
6) Morgan's second car was her cousin's 1975 Firebird. She paid $200 for it and it never ran properly or at all. She hasn't spoken to her cousin since then.
7) For her 21st birthday Morgan went to Las Vegas with friends. She got drunk and woke up married the next morning. The marriage was annulled by noon.
Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:45 AM
More Hawke trivia. Warning some of this stuff might be TMI so I'll be putting that stuff in spoilers
2) Evelyn had a feud with the cheerleader captain in high school that only ended once they graduated high school.
3) Evelyn so far has had a total of 13 boyfriends in her lifetime and she has been engaged to 2 of them.
4) Her first engagement was when she was 18 and it only lasted a week.
5) Despite all her antics as a teenage Evelyn has never done drugs though some of her friends certainly did.
7) The bit about working at a strip club in her resume isn't a joke. For three weeks Evelyn worked as an exotic dancer during her first college summer vacation.
8) Evelyn quit that job after a patron got too drunk and jumped the stage. When the bouncer managed to grabbed the guy he was already close enough to her that he grabbed her ankle. She tripped and almost broke her collarbone when her shoulder hit the pole behind her.
9) Evelyn credits that night as the first of two wake up calls that led her to end her wild lifestyle.
10) The second wake up call incident happened six weeks later at the start of her second year of college when a former friend tried to take advantage of her when she was drunk.
11) During her years playing high school hockey Evelyn tallied up 41 goals and 67 assists throughout her high school career.
12) In her junior year of playing she scored 17 goals and got 32 assists in 16 games.
13) Evelyn got a hat trick in her first high school game. They were the only goals she scored that season.
14) Evelyn got thrown out of every one of her high school's proms that she went to.
15) Her first arrest happened during a traffic stop in her first month as deputy when she pulled over a driver without a license.
Deputy Evelyn Hawke
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users