#2 J.Patterson

J.Patterson

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 786 posts
  • LocationPawtucket Rhode Island
  • Character Hometown:Portland Maine

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:30 AM

*after droping kane off at the station i head to the armory and sign out a can of both pistol and rifle ammo im technically off the clock but all the same im still in uniform and i can always get a shotgun from the academy or take the one in 201 as the academy also has them i figure if i do shoot shotgun i can grab more ammo there  so after i climb back into 201 i roll over to the academy letting dispatch know as i step out and walk to the outdoor range after signing in and start loading a few of the spare mags i also got from the station armory ive got some loaded already but i dont want to beak my flow to repack magazines* ' lane four, goin hot!' * i call out as i rack back my rifles bolt and squeeze off a round sighting in the rifle and spotting where i hit while i wait to see if anybody else shows up  i crack off a few more shots almost casually*

pd220sgt.png

Patrol Supervisior-Sergeant Jason Patterson

FTO.jpg

sar.pngMotor%20officer.png

#3 M. Caldwell

M. Caldwell

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 206 posts
  • Character Hometown:Pittsburgh

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:53 AM

*I walk into the range with my range bag over my shoulder and my issued glock. Seeing another deputy firing off a few rounds on the long arm range I walk towards one of the indoor stalls and start unpacking my bag*

Deputy Mike Caldwell

pd210dep.png

#4 J.Patterson

J.Patterson

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 786 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:04 AM

* my main goal is to run rounds through the gun and get a feel for the trigger as every guns slightly different im still somewhat casually poping off rounds but i clean my posture and stance up and act a bit more professionally then the casual bets i used to make with my unit when i was in the sandbox i know my marksmanship will pass certifications so im not super strict with myself but  i do try to tighten my grouping up, swapping my empty magazine for a fresh one and resuming firing im still alone barring the range master as ive not seen anybody else*

pd220sgt.png

FTO.jpg

#5 M. Caldwell

M. Caldwell

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 206 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:38 AM

*I pop off a few rounds and I hear another gun firing a few lanes down. Looking down a few lanes I see another black uniform at a stall. Wondering if its a deputy or a Clinton cop. I secure my weapon and take a quick walk down the range. Seeing its Jay I watch him empty his mag.*

'Hey buddy'

Deputy Mike Caldwell

pd210dep.png

#6 J.Patterson

J.Patterson

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 786 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:51 AM

*just as i change out my second now empty magazine, i hear a mans voice and turn my head my trigger finger instinctively flicking the safety on, even though i havent  chambered the new round into the weapon,not having my sling i set the gun on the counter as i turn to face him  resting a hand on my gun another instinct as im not facing it,i know nobody will steal it and we wont be ambushed but my time in the guard has driven me to never let a had of a gun i have my back to,even though im just resting it on thee buttstock, seeing him in a sheriff uniform i scan over the name tag briefly trying to match the name to his face but ive probably not met him as i respond, while casually leaning against the counter * " oh hey, whats up?'

pd220sgt.png

FTO.jpg

#7 M. Caldwell

M. Caldwell

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:05 AM

'Nothing much, working traffic. Haven't seen you since motor school'

Deputy Mike Caldwell

pd210dep.png

#8 J.Patterson

J.Patterson

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 786 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:50 AM

' been busy between a few fill in tours with the other shift and speaking with new cadets here how you been mike?'*  recalling the mans name from moters school and i think a few calls weve  responded to*

pd220sgt.png

FTO.jpg

#9 M. Caldwell

M. Caldwell

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:25 AM

'Not bad have a kid on the way so theres that.'

Deputy Mike Caldwell

pd210dep.png

#10 J.Patterson

J.Patterson

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 786 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:35 PM

'a kid huh, wow congratulations man,boy or girl?'* i shift  finally taking my hand off the barrel of my rifle i also adjust how im leaning on the table trying to get a bit more comfortable*

pd220sgt.png

FTO.jpg

#11 J.Patterson

J.Patterson

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 786 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 12:57 AM

*with it being a relatively quiet shift aside from the deaths of a few co workers i dont kow i pull 220 into the oublic safety academy and key my mic  stepping outta the truck electing to leave my  long arms with it* "county show 220 available on the radio,im at the range* i havent shot any of my guns in a while and i figure i can both get some practice in o n a few basic sidearm drills  aswell as shoot my anger away from the fucker that shot the emt and firefighter a part o me wishing i had put the guy down myself which i quickly dismiss as that can potentially cost me my badge and with a kid coming i cant afford to be fired or worse,as i walk into the building and head to the pistol range i unsnap the snap of my usps holster and requestion a bucket of .40S&W  my guns are loaded already and i carry spare mags on me so ill just repeatedly repack the mags i carry till the buckets empty i start with the basics my draw to see just how fast i can get the pistol up and decide to slowly go more and more advanced,eventually working in pulling my backup  revolver from my ankle holster, after i fire a few mags from both my guns i shoot a text to amber to both see how shes doing and fill her in on the recent deaths but as shes probably at a doctors appointment i dont expect a reply  right away*

pd220sgt.png

FTO.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users