Deputy Dan Johnson

#2 D. Johnson

D. Johnson

Deputy

• Patrol

• 119 posts
  • Character Hometown:Matthews, NC

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:51 PM

My name is Dan Johnson I'm an Eagle Scout and I'm a cousin of Aaron Garbus, he told me about a sheriff opening in Shiloh county so I came down from Matthews, NC. I spent most of my life in a military family but I chose not to JROTC or ROTC while in college where I majored in criminal justice at University of North Carolina Charlotte. After college I decide I wanted to join the Army where I for 15 years active duty. I spent most of my career in the military with the 75th Ranger Regiment 3rd Ranger Battalion , I served one tour in Iraq and two tours in Afghanistan and other classified mission locations. When I finished with the military I went home back to Matthews North Carolina where I joined the Charlotte police department but because of my back round they placed in SWAT with in my first 6 months on the the department. After spending 2 years with CMPD I put in for the Shiloh County Sheriff Department, where I got the job and I left CMPD to join Shiloh County Sheriff department.

macpherson.jpg

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Deputy Dan Johnson

#3 D. Johnson

D. Johnson

Deputy

• Patrol

• 119 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:54 PM

*After a long patrol I start to drive home and I call up Amanda to let her Know that I finished my shift and that I'm on my way home. I pick up the phone and hit her contact and I call her.*

'Hey beautiful'

'Hey honey, how was work?'

'It was good uneventful, hey I was wondering if I could come over to your place I have a question for you that I need to ask in person.'

'sure, I'm home now so just let yourself in when you get here I'll probably be in the shower.'

'Okay great *I smile* so how was your day?'

'It was good Kathy was being a bitch at work to day but other than that it was a good'

'hey baby im going to go I'll talk to you more when I get your apartment'

'okay baby love you'

'love you more'

*I keep driving while thinking how im going to ask to the question we been dating for about a year now, after about 15 minutes I get Amanda's apartment I go up the flight of stairs and I get to her door and I let myself in*

'honey I'm here'

'hey honey, what did you want to ask me?'

* I go over to Amanda I look in her the eyes and hold her hands*

'Will you move in with me?'

'OMG yes I would love to move in with you!!!!!'

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Deputy Dan Johnson

#4 D. Johnson

D. Johnson

Deputy

• Patrol

• 119 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:08 AM

A few days pass after i ask Amanda to move into my house we have her entire apartment packed minus some furniture that we are going to sell to a consignment store. after we sell the furniture we head abck to her now old apartment so we can pack.

*We get back to her apartment and i turn off the truck and we get out and go up to her apartment.*

'OK baby what should we pack first into your car?'

'Lets pack up the kitchen into my car first then we can put the rest into you truck'

'Sounds like a great plan'

*we go to the kitchen and we start with the small boxes and we start to put them into Amanda's front seat, we make about 4 trips to and from the apartment to her car but we got the kitchen and we still have room for more stuff.*

'Well that was quick and it looks like we still have room in car. want to put the bedroom stuff into your car.'

'Okay I don't why not I can put my clothes into the car and then we can see what we have left'

'sounds good how much clothes to you have left'

'I think 2 baskets and a box or 2'

*we get back the apartment we walk in and go the bedroom and I take both baskets and Amanda takes a box we go out to the car I put the 2 baskets still stacked into the back seat and Amanda puts 2 of the next to it.*

With Amanda's car full we take the rest of the apartment and put it in my truck  and we fill my cab and bed. Amanda turns in her key and we go to my house to begin unloading the cars. we finish everything around 5 and I order pizza for us and we go to sleep afterward.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Deputy Dan Johnson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users