#1 N. LeBlanc

N. LeBlanc

Lieutenant

• Commissioned Fire

• 3,572 posts
  • LocationJefferson Parish, Louisiana
  • Character Hometown:Metairie, Louisiania

Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:39 PM

Hey guys and gals, it's that time of year again.  As always, we're going to have the Christmas Party at the fire house.  To make sure that it's at full swing for Christmas, we're going to get everything kicked off around the week of December 11th.  Feel free to bring all of your characters and their families to this party.  The party will be time warped, so calls and other things can continue.  We're going to try and wrap this up in the first week of January.  

This is a good opportunity to expand on character relationships, so hopefully we can get something interesting going.  If you would like to see anything, then go ahead and send me a PM or a Voxer.  I try to make this more based on y'all's input, so let me know what you'd like to see and I'll do my best to make it happen.  Thanks guys!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Lieutenant Nicholas LeBlanc, Paramedic, Search and Rescue, HazMat, Diver

Engine 11

Posted ImagePosted Image

"You might be a firefighter if your entire wardrobe is t-shirts your friends gave you from their

departments for your birthday, Christmas, anniversary, etc."

-Unknown

"If Prometheus was worthy of the wrath of heaven for kindling the first fire upon earth, how

ought all the gods honor the men who make it their professional business to put it out?"

- John Godfrey Saxe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users