2 replies to this topic

#1 A. Blackburn

A. Blackburn

Lieutenant

• Commissioned Police

• 879 posts
  • Character Hometown:St. Paul, Minnesota

Posted 24 May 2018 - 02:32 PM

Alright, so for the heck of it I'm going to make a couple polls in the future that will be meant for some mindless silly fun.  We're going to find out which character on ERT has the coolest ride on the site.  The way it's going to work is I'm going to make separate polls for each department so that rides belonging to Fire Department characters will compete against each other and the same will go for the Sheriff's Department, EMS, and Dispatch.

The reason for this thread though is to make sure I've got the correct and updated info on the vehicles each character owns as well as to make sure I did not miss a character.  Now I've gone through the home life posts to get this info so let me know in this thread was is or isn't correct.

Fire Department:

Bruce Case's 2003 Dodge truck
Nick LeBlanc's 2018 Toyota Tundra 1794
Aaron Garbus's 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4WD
Dave Valentine's 1993 Ford Explorer LE 4x4
Dave Valentine's 2013 GMC Sierra 4x4 v8

Sheriff's Department:

Andrew Blackburn's 2012 GMC Sierra 1500
Andrew Blackburn's 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner
Andrew Blackburn's 1973 Datsun 240z
Mike Caldwell's 2011 GMC Canyon
Evelyn Hawke's 2014 Chevrolet SS
Dan Johnson's 2016 Ford 150 Raptor
John Jones's 2008 Black Jeep Wrangler
Hailey LeBlanc's 2009 Toyota Highlander
Emily Morris's 2013 Subaru WRX-STI
Jason Patterson's 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Jason Patterson's 2016 Harley Davidson Fat Boy
Shane Peck's 2012 Dodge Charger R/T
Zach Russo's 2016 Chrysler 300
Zach Russo's 2003 Mercury Maurder

EMS:

Dr. William Braun's 2016 Mercedes Benz CLS
Alyssa Breslin's 2012 Saab 9-3
Bobby Jackson's 98 Chevy Silverado 2500 Duramax
Bobby Jackson's 1971 Chevy Chevelle 396 SS
Erika Sjostrom's 2013 Nissan Pathfinder

Dispatch:
Charles Aylward's 2010 Buick Lucerne
Morgan Price's 1995 Dodge Stealth

Also, since some characters have more than one vehicle I want to narrow it down to just 1 vehicle for each character.  So also in this thread write down the character and their ride you think is most deserving to go in the poll.  The characters who have multiple vehicles that need to be narrowed down to one are the following: Dave Valentine, Andrew Blackburn, Jason Patterson, Zach Russo, and Bobby Jackson.

Now, as for my votes going for those characters: Valentine's Sierra, Blackburn's Roadrunner, Patterson's Harley, Russo's Chrysler, and Jackson's Chevelle

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn

Platoon Commander (200)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2 A.garbus

A.garbus

Firefighter

• Engine
  • 102 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC
  • Character Hometown:Matthews, NC

Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:16 PM

My vehicle has changed

e11ff.png

emt.pngsar.pnghazmat.png

Firefighter Aaron Garbus

Engine 11

Shiloh County Fire

"One day, you will be old, you will be frail, and you will be slow.

​Someone will ask you; "What did you do in your day? What did you do in your prime?

​When you were young and strong and fast?" You will tell them you were a fireman; and

​when the day is done, and the page is turned, that will be enough." FDNY Captain

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets,

nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle.

Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.” Heraclitus

#3 A. Blackburn

A. Blackburn

Lieutenant

• Commissioned Police

• 879 posts
  • Character Hometown:St. Paul, Minnesota

Posted 31 May 2018 - 07:14 PM

Alright, I know I told you it on voxer already but I got your vehicle changed.  Since no one else has responded I'm guessing the rest of the info is correct and no one has anything new to add.

Still wanting to narrow down the vehicles for some of the characters to just one for each character so I'm still waiting to hear the picks between:

Blackburn's Roadrunner, Sierra, or 240z

Valentine's Sierra or Explorer

Russo's 300 or Marauder

Patterson's Cherokee or Harley

and Jackson's Silverado or Chevelle

Note: there is still time for new or old members, who haven't done so, to make a home life thread for their characters and get them some vehicles to add to this list for the poll.  It's fine if you don't want to do so though.  This idea is just for some mindless stupid fun after all.

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn

Platoon Commander (200)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users