#21 A. Breslin

A. Breslin

EMS Lieutenant

• Commissioned Fire

• 876 posts
  • LocationArizona
  • Character Hometown:Scottsdale

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:01 AM

*We get into the truck and start heading over to the job. Logan mentions an RMA*

'Fucking better be, Daylight savings time is fucking with me.'

*Logan is looking at the KDT and as he's going through the notes and mentions an MCI*

'Fuck, There goes getting back to sleep.'

*Fuck I don't remember a single goddamn thing from command class.*

'Ok so Since I'm the first EMS officer on scene I'll take command. You're going to be doing triage. There should be an MCI bag somewhere. We are not working up any traumatic arrests. Chances are this is going to exhaust the county EMS system so if there in arrest. Black tag don't waste your time'

edolt.png
Paramedic Lieutenant Alyssa Breslin
EMS Duty Officer (EDO-1)

#22 E. Hawke

E. Hawke

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 722 posts
  • Character Hometown:Skowhegan, Maine

Posted 06 November 2018 - 08:35 AM

*Having spent the past several minutes routing traffic away from the wreck I have been joined by some Saratoga State Troopers to help out.  Particularly by a rather chatty and upbeat young trooper in her young twenties.  Must be fresh out of the academy.  She's kind of annoying.  This is going to be a long call.*

pd201dep.png

Deputy Evelyn Hawke

purpleheart.pngservice2.png

sar.png

#23 Dr. Messerschmitt

Dr. Messerschmitt

Medical Examiner

• Detective Branch
  • 14 posts
  • Character Hometown:Cologne, Germany

Posted 06 November 2018 - 08:45 AM

*Waking up to the sound of my phone ringing it takes me a few attempts of slapping my nightstand until I finally get my hand on the phone.  Answering the phone I bring it to my ear to be told that they're has been an accident and that I'm requested on scene.   Lovely, would it kill this county to have a day or without somebody dying.  Hanging up the phone I get out of bed and get dressed while thinking about just laying back down again to go back to sleep.  That way they'd just fire me and I wouldn't have to do this job anymore.  Fully dressed I make my way to the van, get in, start her up and make my way to the scene.*

"ME-262, going"

Dr. Walter Messerschmitt

SCERT Medical Examiner

ME-262

'Dear God, let me retire already'

#24 B.Jackson

B.Jackson

EMT Cadet

• EMS
  • 105 posts
  • LocationPawtucket, Rhode Island
  • Character Hometown:south of Houston Texas

Posted 06 November 2018 - 08:53 AM

*having got up to hit the bathroom  i take a sec as im washing my hands to splash some cold water on my face,as im just in a tank top and boxers i sprint to my bunk quickly pulling my uniform on as i i had planned on just going back to bed,the entire process takes about a minute two tops and im half jogging half sprinting to medic 3 my radio had been on its charger so i know its good as i climb into the bus and haul ass outta our bay* "this as bad as the chatters making it sound erika?" i ask as  i head to the ems stageing area*

memt.png

EMT Bobby Jackson

Medic 3

#25 E. Sjostrom

E. Sjostrom

EMT

• EMS
  • 832 posts
  • Character Hometown:Washington D.C.

Posted 06 November 2018 - 10:42 AM

'Probably, we'll see when we get there, could be worse'

*As we follow M1 to the scene I turn up the radio loud enough to hear some music while not drowning out the chatter in case something important gets said.*

memt.png

EMT Erika Sjostrom

Medic 3

#26 Dr. Grant

Dr. Grant

EMS Physician

• EMS

• 47 posts
  • Character Hometown:Reno, NV

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:38 PM

*I'm walking down the hallway of Shiloh County Hospital towards the staff break room. Time for a quick snack and a breather. It's been a busy night. Just as I reach the door, my pager goes off.*

'That's weird.', I think. Usually, I get calls and messages on my hospital VOIP phone. It dawns on me....that's the EMS pager.

*I hastily grab it from my waste band, and take a look*

'MCI Activation-MD Required: Bus. Pls call FD EMS dispatch'

'Shit' I mutter to myself. In over a year, I have never had an actual MCI activation, in fact, this pager's only gone off twice, both were from the EMS shift commander asking questions about a crew screw-up.

I walk into the staff room and head over to the locker room area. I get on the phone and call EMS dispatch to get the information. I place them on speaker mode as I quickly change from my scrub pants into the pair of EMT style pants that I have in the locker for just such an event. I change my tennis shoes to boots, grab the pull-over job shirt I have hanging up. I finish getting the details and hang up my phone. I leave the locker room, break area, and hastily move to the ambulance triage area. Hidden in a cabinet in the EMS radio/med control room are two jump bags. I grab both of them and head out into the ambulance triage area towards the back door into the ambulance bay. 

'I got an MCI activation. Dump truck vs Bus, 15+ confirmed casualties. Monitor MedNet and the radios.' I tell the ambulance triage nurse and the nurse monitoring the EMS radio as I leave. They look at me puzzled, then spring into action notifying everyone they can about the pending influx of patients.

MedNet is a cool computerized tool that all of the area hospitals utilize. It allows hospitals to publish how many beds are available and whether or not they are open to receiving patients. Its very useful in situations like this, where coordinating with other hospitals to spread the burden of an MCI like this around the area is important. 

I head out into the ambulance bay where my response car is parked in the back corner. I unlock the door, pop the trunk and throw my bags into the back. The bags are mostly extra supplies, field surgical supplies, and MCI related equipment.

I head to the driver's side and get in. Before I take off, I shoot a text to Dr. Braun:

Got an MCI activation. enroute to dump truck vs bus. 15+ pts

After sending the text, I type the address into google maps. I start the engine, and pull out of the ambulance bay, pausing before pulling out into traffic. I pick up the car radio, turn it on and move it to the EMS dispatch channel.

"MD-2 enroute to North Third" I say. "MD-2 copy" I hear in response.

*I switch the radio over to Ops 1 to get a preview of whats to come, then I pull into traffic with lights and siren going. God it's been a long time since I've done this."

Dr. Christopher Grant, DO, MPH
Associate Medical Director, Shiloh County FD (MD - 2)
Attending Physician
Emergency Medicine
Shiloh County General Hospital

#27 N. LeBlanc

N. LeBlanc

Captain

• Administrators

• 3,651 posts
  • Character Hometown:Home

Posted 07 November 2018 - 03:05 AM

*As the PD units start to stage, I look back at the scene as the first Chief shows up.  I note that it's Battalion 1 who backs his truck up and pops the lift gate to access the command area at the back of his car.  While he's setting up, I start filling him in.*

Me: 'Chief, I've got the MCI channels secured for EMS and we're operating on ICS/OPS CMD 1.  I've got Squad 7 doing fire suppression with Engine 19.  TSU7 is going to be doing extrication with 32's and Rescue 1 when they arrive.  Engine 14's just arrived.  They're staging right now.  I've got the special ops chief notified, but I haven't heard if he's enroute.  There's got to be at least 10 patients in there, but I have to get a good luck.  They didn't have the fire knocked at all when I checked, so I'll get another look.  I'm thinking that my company and rescue 1 will do extrication.  We can probably use 32's stick and a stokes basket to get some of the more critical ones out.'

Chief: 'All right, where is staging?'

Me: 'I've got EMS in their own staging area, a block south.  At Bay and N 2nd.  I've got FD and PD up at Bay and N 4th.  PD's securing the area.'

Chief: 'All right, take operations and check out the scene with your crew.'

Me: 'You got it, Chief.'

*I walk around the rig to Kyle as I start to get my face piece back on.*

'Need a 6ft hook.'

*As Kyle goes and grabs me one, I key the mic.*

"911 from Squad 7.  Squad 7's passing Command to Battalion 1."

*I hear 911 copy me and then I hear the chief assign me to operations.  I start to get the rest of my face piece on as Kyle brings me the hook.  I pull my helmet on after and then I tighten my chinstrap and get my gloves on before I take it from him and then walk over to the bus.  The guys have most of it knocked down, but they're still working.  I want to take the front window out if I can.  I look to them to get a line to me as I take the hook and using the 6ft reach, I take the two front windows.  As most of the smoke exits the bus, I try to get low to see under the smoke, but that's difficult.  There's definitely some kind of automotive fluids burning.  That or the seats in the bus.  With the guys and the line behind me, I start trying to go through the bus.  I don't want to be in here but it's not like I really have a choice.  As I do, I can hear the glass breaking under my feet.  I'm only trying to check who is in the seats on the side of the bus.  I'm not worried about the people who are in the top seats because the truck can get them out for now.  I get to what I think is the back of the bus and I turn to the guys.*

'BACK OUT!'

*I key the mic as I head back toward the front of the bus and outside.*

"Operations to Command, *Breathe* we have at least 15 victims.  *Breathe*. We're headed out."

*As we back out of the bus, I start to think about how we can extricate these people.  Peeling the roof is going to be difficult because we're going to have to stabilize this side of the vehicle.  At least we can focus on the truck for now.  As we get out of the bus, I take my face piece off and I let the guys go back to fire attack as I grab one of the guys from 19.*

'We're going to secure this truck.'

*The only problem with the truck right now is that the engine block is messed up.  The guy is trapped in there and we need to work on that, but for stabilization, there isn't a big issue.  As I get to the truck, I take a second to size up the engine compartment.  I turn back to the guy from 19.*

'Get your driver to get me a ladder.  A frame is better.'

*While he goes off, I take the roof hook and swing it to deflate the tires.  Screw pulling the stems.  Once I get the tires deflated, I head back to the front of the truck.  The engine compartment barely looks recognizable.  Time to work backwards.  It's an older Kenworth, so the hood is secured by two rubber ties on the side.  I get to one and I see that it's already undone and the hood is still closed.  Damnit.  I walk over to the other side of the truck and I get that one off, but it doesn't really do anything.  I turn back to the guy from 19.*

'I need you to go get stuff from my driver.'

*As he heads off, I key the mic.*

"Squad 7 LeBlanc to Squad 7 Operator.  I need some equipment.  I need a rabbit tool, a sheet of irons, and some cribbing."

*I let go of the mic as I go back to throwing the ladder.  I get up on the ladder so that I can access the center of the cab.  I lock myself off on the ladder and I reach a boot out and step on the tire well.  Or what's left of it while I wait for my equipment.*

nleblanc1126.png

Captain Nicholas LeBlanc, Paramedic, Search and Rescue, HazMat, Diver

Squad 7

service4.pngedu1.png

"You might be a firefighter if your entire wardrobe is t-shirts your friends gave you from their

departments for your birthday, Christmas, anniversary, etc."

-Unknown

"If Prometheus was worthy of the wrath of heaven for kindling the first fire upon earth, how

ought all the gods honor the men who make it their professional business to put it out?"

- John Godfrey Saxe

#28 A.garbus

A.garbus

Lieutenant

• Commissioned Fire

• 130 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC
  • Character Hometown:Matthews, NC

Posted 07 November 2018 - 04:29 PM

*I hop out of the TSU and I do my size up of the situation and I begin giving directions to Miller*

'Miller grab the hydraulics, I'm going to grab the sawsaw. Miller take the tools to the bus once done grab the air bags I'll the regulator and bottle'

Radio TSU: "TSU to command"

Command: "go ahead TSU"

TSU: "give me some additional man for stabilization"

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Lieutenant Aaron Garbus, EMT, Search and Rescue, Hazmat

Truck 7

"One day, you will be old, you will be frail, and you will be slow.

​Someone will ask you; "What did you do in your day? What did you do in your prime?

​When you were young and strong and fast?" You will tell them you were a fireman; and

​when the day is done, and the page is turned, that will be enough." FDNY Captain

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets,

nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle.

Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.” Heraclitus

#29 E. Sjostrom

E. Sjostrom

EMT

• EMS
  • 832 posts
  • Character Hometown:Washington D.C.

Posted 10 November 2018 - 05:19 AM

*We arrive on scene in the staging area behind M1 and the area south of the crash is just about getting filled with other ambulance crews from other agencies.  Flipping off the sirens I crack open the door and hop out of the truck.*

'Get the jumpbag, I'll pull out the stetcher.  Let's not go over to the crash until we're told.  I think they'll bring our patient to us anyways.'

*Closing the door I key up the radio as I head to the back of M3*

"M3 on scene"

*Reaching the back of the truck as I finish that transmission I let go of my mic and open the back doors.  Pulling out the stretcher I wheel it to the side of M3 and wait.  From here we can see a little bit of the crash in the distance with the bus on it's side and the Fire Department working on what's left of the fire.*

'Yeah, this looks worse than what was said on the radio.'

memt.png

EMT Erika Sjostrom

Medic 3

#30 A. Blackburn

A. Blackburn

Lieutenant

• Administrators
  • 912 posts
  • Character Hometown:St. Paul, Minnesota

Posted 10 November 2018 - 05:22 AM

"200 on scene, assuming command for now"

*Arriving on scene I pull up and park behind 220.  Getting out of the Ford I grab my traffic vest and put it on as I walk over to Patterson.*

'Alright, fill me in, what do we have?'

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn

Platoon Commander (200)

edu.pngexcellence.pngservice2.png

emt.png

#31 J.Patterson

J.Patterson

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 764 posts
  • LocationPawtucket Rhode Island
  • Character Hometown:Portland Maine

Posted 10 November 2018 - 05:50 AM

*as i see andrew roll up i breath a sigh of relief,that sighs short lived as as hes stepping out i see an ESPN van,a shiloh county chronicle van and a local fox affiliate van roll up * 'damned vultures' * i say under my breth as i have andrew walk up for a sitrep* 'i cant tell who hit who but the mustangs bus,one of em anyway is fubar theres 15-20 or so that we know of confrimed trapped,and with the news here were gonna need more manpower,ive got some SSP helipng out but aside from you its myself and hawke from the sd on scene,hawkes up north blocking traffic  and i was command here..its a reguler cluster LT,weve yet to id whos all in the bus i just hope its not the allstars but i think the seasons over for us' *i give what breif i can knowing full well that this is probably a begining of a nightmare but secretly praying it wont be*

pd220sgt.png

Patrol Supervisior-Sergeant Jason Patterson

FTO.jpg

sar.pngMotor%20officer.png

#32 A. Blackburn

A. Blackburn

Lieutenant

• Administrators
  • 912 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 06:09 AM

*Listening as Patterson fills me in I also size up the carnage of the bus on it's side and the dumptruck with a pretty well smashed in engine block.  Though the bus is still a little bit on fire I can tell that it's almost out or at least no longer the size it once was.  Looking closer I see the rather massive dent right in the middle of the bus and from it's location as well as skid marks I can tell it got pushed there.*

'Yeah, I'd say it was the dump truck that hit the bus.  Probably speeding and not paying attention.  Three AM, four hours after the game ended, is it confirmed this is the Mustangs bus?  The streets were probably empty until this crash happened. Have you talked to witnesses yet?  If not have the staties or whoever arrives next from SD gather them up.  When FD and EMS finish up we'll start the investigation.  Find out who the bus and dumptruck driver's are and where they're being taken.  We'll talk to them when they wake up, if they wake up.  I'll call in for more units.'

"200 to county, please send out another request for more units at this location."

Platoon Commander (200)

emt.png

#33 J.Patterson

J.Patterson

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 764 posts
  • LocationPawtucket Rhode Island
  • Character Hometown:Portland Maine

Posted 10 November 2018 - 06:50 AM

'havent been able to talk to anybody been to busy trying to get everything secured acording to 911 it is the mustangs bus but honestly its so charred theres no way to really tell im going onn what was in the notes,that seinor deputy there by ssp 1100 has kinda been my liasion for what the staties have free,everybody on scene should be on the right channel so comms shouldent be too much  of an issue,the captian comming?' * i turn right as i see an over eager ESPN reporter cross my tape lines* 'sir step back  youll get your piece when we get something to tell you,not before'

pd220sgt.png

Patrol Supervisior-Sergeant Jason Patterson

FTO.jpg

sar.pngMotor%20officer.png

#34 E. Hawke

E. Hawke

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 722 posts
  • Character Hometown:Skowhegan, Maine

Posted 10 November 2018 - 06:54 AM

'... and that's when I came home and found my boyfriend with a kitten.  I can't believe he got me a kitten.  We named him Snowball cause he's so white and fluffy.'

*Still holding back on lookers, there hasn't been as many as there was awhile ago, and listening to the chatty statie fresh out of the academy.  Well, not really listening, I've been tuning her out as all she's been talking about is her love life and her friends.  Oh Tia, I really don't care.*

'Hey, do you think the people on the bus are okay?  My friend was in a bus crash once.  She walked away fine.'

*Sighing in my head at Tia's attempts for conversation I watch as an onlooker approaches us fast from the back of the small group in front of us.  The guy looks to be in his 40s, long hair, tall, and wearing a red Mustangs baseball jersey.  When he starts to duck under the police tape we've set up I start to speak up and move in front of him.*

'Sir, you need to step back.'

'No, I'm going, ESPN said that's the Mustangs bus.  As a season ticket holder I want to find out for myself.'

'I'm sorry sir, I understand you might be upset but you need to stay behind the caution tape.'

'NO! I need to verify for myself if that's the Mustang's bus.  I paid good money for season tickets, I deserve to know the truth of what happened to my team.'

'In good time, details about the crash will come out.  You can hear about it then, however, for now, get back behind the line.'

*Those were probably not the words he wanted to hear as he shoves me to the asphalt.  Landing on my elbow, that hurt, I quickly roll and get back up as I see the man start to dash to the crash.  He's not very fast as I rush and manage to catch up to him.  Latching on to the back of his jersey I manage to wrestle him to the ground.  It's a brief skirmish as I pull out my cuffs and restrain him.  Looking back I can see Tia just watching with bewilderment in her eyes.  Yeah I really hate her.  As I lead the man to 201 I key up the mic to my radio.*

"201 to command, I just had a man breach the perimeter here.  I have him in custody."

'Hey, damn it, let me go.  I'm sorry, alright, just let me go.  All I wanted to know was if Landry, Klouse, Barber, and MacMullen are okay.  They're the pillars of the team after all.  God damn it let me go.'

*Getting the suspect to 201 I pat him down, finding his wallet and ID.  Jason Kiebler.  Born June 8th, 1976.  Live in Ft. Shannon.  Finding nothing else I put him into the back of 201 to deal with him later or until someone can take him off my hand.*

pd201dep.png

Deputy Evelyn Hawke

purpleheart.pngservice2.png

sar.png

#35 A. Blackburn

A. Blackburn

Lieutenant

• Administrators
  • 912 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 06:55 AM

'Yeah, Russo is on his way, he'll probably be here in a few minutes.'

Platoon Commander (200)

emt.png

#36 C.Miller

C.Miller

Firefighter/EMT

• Engine
  • 567 posts
  • Character Hometown:St. Louis

Posted 10 November 2018 - 06:32 PM

*Walking around the truck Garbus tells me to grab the hydraulics and bring them to the bus so I walk over to the compartment and open it up grabbing the cutters and spreaders and taking them to the bus after that I walk back to the truck and grab the airbag off of it and walk back up to the bus after that I await to see what else we're doing*

'Ok Hydraulics and Air bag are at the bus Garbus'

Firefighter Clayton Miller, Paramedic

Squad 7

#37 B.Jackson

B.Jackson

EMT Cadet

• EMS
  • 105 posts
  • LocationPawtucket, Rhode Island
  • Character Hometown:south of Houston Texas

Posted 10 November 2018 - 08:14 PM

' holy.....'* i stop myself as i ease M3 behind M1 but leaveing them room to bolt if needed* as i climb out taking in the scene and the press its almost like slow motion as i grab the stretcher even though im moving  at a quick pace i stop at a compartment and pull the EMS turnoutss we carry throwing one on if only to be more visible but the sun will be up soon but incase we gotta go near the bus as well for now i guess we wait so ill do my best to try and stay off cameras*

memt.png

EMT Bobby Jackson

Medic 3

#38 K. LeBlanc

K. LeBlanc

Firefighter

• Engine
  • 171 posts
  • Character Hometown:Cumberland Ridge, Kentucky

Posted 11 November 2018 - 06:25 AM

*I listen as Command gets passed right in front of my truck.  Once they're done, Nick comes over and asks for a hook.  I don't really know why he wants one, but that's not my place to question.  I walk to the back of the truck and I open up the ladder compartment.  I pull a NY hook from the chute and I bring it over to him as he pulls up his hood.  I wait a few seconds before he puts his helmet and gloves on before I hand him the hook and walk back over to the pump panel.  I check my gages again because I haven't been rooted to the front of the panel.  I wait for another few seconds before I hear that they want equipment from me.*

"Squad 7 operator copies, standby."

*I quickly go around the truck getting what I can.  I get a set of irons and the rabbit tool.  I really don't know what kinds of cribbing that he wants, so for now, I go with just grabbing two step chocks and I head over to them.  I put the tools down by the wheel and ask what sorts of cribbing he's looking for.  When I hear that he's looking for some 2x4 pieces, I go back to the rig and I grab four before I head back.  I hand them up.*

'Anything else I can get?'

*I get told no as I head back over to my truck.  As I head back, I can see them working to pop the hood of the dump truck, so that's why they were looking for cribbing.  While I'm heading back to the truck, I listen to the radio as I hear some assignments for who's helping where.*

Firefighter Kyle LeBlanc
Truck 7

Ex. Kimberly Volunteer Fire Department Member 730, Ex, SCFD Volunteer

#39 N. LeBlanc

N. LeBlanc

Captain

• Administrators

• 3,651 posts
  • Character Hometown:Home

Posted 11 November 2018 - 06:46 AM

*I get the equipment as I work to force the hood open.  I don't want to use the rabbit tool, but after working a few different ways to get in with the Halligan, I hand it down to the 19 guy and swap him for the rabbit tool.  I get the tool set with the tool resting at the metal top of the firewall and I put the ram end of the tool against the hood.  I get myself in a good position for leverage and I go ahead and I start to pump the lever on the tool, extending it toward the cab.  I capture my progress with a two of the 2x4 pieces of cribbing as I retract the tool and reinsert it on top of the cribbing and I extend it to further pop the hood.  I listen while I do that to command assigning us, ladder 32, and Rescue 1 to the extrication group.  That'll help.  When I'm at about the full length of the tool, I am finally able to pop the hood.*

'Jesus.  What was that like 6 inches?  Big enough damn gap.'

*I take a second to look over the compartment before I find the battery terminals.  I reach into my coat radio pocket where I can free my cable cutters.  I reach over across the engine block and I cut the lines to deenergize the battery.  I key the mic as I step down from the front of the dump truck.*

"Operations to Extrication units.  The truck is prepared for extrication.  Rescue 1, go ahead and take care of that vehicle.  Hydraulic tools from Squad 7 have been staged for you guys on the South corner of Bay and N third.  Squad 7 and Ladder 32, I need you guys to handle the bus."

*I walk back over to Command and ask about the truck.  At this point, I can see that Chief Hickey is on scene.*

Me: 'Chief Hickey.  Got a question for you?'

Chief: 'What, LeBlanc?'

Me: 'Can we get 32 in here so that we can use the stick for rigging for victim extrication?'

Chief: 'If you can get them in there.'

Me: 'Got it Chief, we'll get it done.'

*I start walking over to the truck and I meet them in staging.*

Me: 'All right guys.  Steve, I need you to put your truck twenty feet from the bus.  Can you get in there?'

Steve: 'It'll be tight, but if I've got some spotters, I'll get her in there.'

Me: 'Ok.  I'll guide you in with Jack.  The rest of you guys, I need you guys to help with stabilization.  Go.'

*As they head over to the wreck to help Aaron out, I help guide Steve in to right where I want him.  He'll have enough room to get the outriggers out enough, so we should be good.  I climb up with him on the turn table and I show him where I want the ladder so that we can get the patients out through the windows right above them.  I step off the table as he de-beds the aerial and rotates it a few degrees.  I walk over a few steps to the bus and I direct him how far I want the ladder out for now.  We still need to get the basket set up for now.*

"7 Officer to 7 Operator, I need the life safety rope and the utility rope to the tip of Ladder 32.  Bring a stokes basket too."

*While Kyle gets that and brings it to me, I head back over to the turntable.  Just before I get there, I pop a compartment and I grab a ladder belt.  I step up on the turntable and I get ready to climb.*

Steve: 'Damn.  Nick over here's going to climb a ladder.  You sure you still remember how to do that?'

Me: 'Hey look bud, I was on this truck before you were even on the department.'

Steve: 'I know.  You were on here before I was even born.  Wasn't your first truck one that you had to pull to the scene.'

Me: 'Well at least I actually fight fire rather than break things.'

*We both chuckle as I start to climb the ladder.  When I get about five feet from the tip, I look down and I see that I'm about ten feet from the front of the bus.  Perfect.  I clip into the beam of the ladder as I wait for my equipment.  I learn against the ladder on it's slight angle as Kyle get there and start getting my equipment set up for me on the ground.*

nleblanc1126.png

Captain Nicholas LeBlanc, Paramedic, Search and Rescue, HazMat, Diver

Squad 7

service4.pngedu1.png

"You might be a firefighter if your entire wardrobe is t-shirts your friends gave you from their

departments for your birthday, Christmas, anniversary, etc."

-Unknown

"If Prometheus was worthy of the wrath of heaven for kindling the first fire upon earth, how

ought all the gods honor the men who make it their professional business to put it out?"

- John Godfrey Saxe

#40 D.Valentine

D.Valentine

Firefighter

• Ladder 1
  • 673 posts
  • Character Hometown:Seekonk,MA

Posted 11 November 2018 - 10:53 PM

*as myself and the probie finish the fire on the bus even though nick wanted us out  i still did my best to knock it down  i hand the nozzle to cook theres not much for him to do but atleast its hose time i take my free hand and key the PTT on my radio while backing him* "7 valentine to 7 officer,myself and cook have the bus essentally out,any orders for us,were mainly hitting hotspots or what we suspect to be hot spotts"

Firefighter/EMT Dave Valentine, , Search and Rescue

Truck 7

sar.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users