2 replies to this topic

#1 Dr. Grant

Dr. Grant

EMS Physician

• EMS

• 52 posts
  • Character Hometown:Reno, NV

Posted 23 March 2019 - 08:27 AM

The main cafeteria of Shiloh County Hospital features a wide assortment of food and beverages. It is conveniently located on the ground floor of the main hospital building and is easily accessible from both the emergency department and inpatient areas.

Breakfast: 6a - 9a

Lunch: 11a - 2p

Dinner 5p - 8p

Express Pre-Packaged Meals, Snacks, and Beverages available 24/7.

Items are priced a la carte at very reasonable pricing.

Features outdoor seating, which is open seasonally.

1506_UvKY_Servery_01-FOOD.jpg1506_UvKY_Dining_01.jpg

Spaulding03.jpg

Dr. Christopher Grant, DO, MPH
Associate Medical Director, Shiloh County FD (MD - 2)
Attending Physician
Emergency Medicine
Shiloh County General Hospital

#2 Dr. Messerschmitt

Dr. Messerschmitt

Medical Examiner

• Detective Branch
  • 15 posts
  • Character Hometown:Cologne, Germany

Posted 25 March 2019 - 04:58 AM

*After performing an examination on the corpse of burn victim, who died in the ICU last night from an infection, I head to the cafeteria for lunch.  Grabbing a burger, some fries, and a coke I head to an empty table by the window after paying for my meal.*

Dr. Walter Messerschmitt

SCERT Medical Examiner

ME-262

'Dear God, let me retire already'

#3 R.Dunne

R.Dunne

Paramedic

• EMS
  • 32 posts
  • Character Hometown:BFE

Posted 29 March 2019 - 08:32 PM

*After I walk up to the room with my sister and make sure she's resting comfortably I head down to the cafeteria. It's in between lunch and dinner - so I grab one of the pre-packaged turkey sandwiches and a milk. My stomach is a tad queasy but I ignore it as I find a table a bit outside the door looking onto the ambulance bay. I hate being off of work - especially now that I know Aubrey is okay. I had figured she would be but home was far from the best place from her. I'm willing to bet she'll be here for another couple days then discharged. I'll have to figure something out to make sure that she gets some treatment and takes care of herself: maybe home health might be something worth considering. I idly eat my sandwich as I get lost in thought trying to sort everything out inside my head.*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users