15 replies to this topic

#1 M. Price

M. Price

Supervising Dispatcher

• Members

• 77 posts
  • Character Hometown:Santa Fe, New Mexico

Posted 28 March 2019 - 05:55 AM

*Yawning when it's almost noon.  Only been here an hour or two but I'm already tired.  Probably because I'm hungry.  Need my Chicken Salad.*

'911, where's your emergency?'

'Hi, hello, this is Vice-Principal Stewart at Meadowlark High School in Oxnard.'

'Ok, Mr. Steward, What's your emergency?'

'Vice-Principal.  Eight of our students started fighting in the hallways on the second floor.  We're unable to get them under control.'

'Is anyone hurt?'

'I'm in my office, I'm told one of the boys is stabbed... wait, hold on...'

*Mr. Vice-Principal Steward lowers his phone to talk with someone in the room.  I faintly hear his voice as he sounds even more alarmed.*

'Ok, sorry about that.  We have another injury.  A girl just trying to pass by the brawl was pushed down the stairs.  She's 5 months pregnant.*

'Alright, stay on the phone so I can get more details I'm sending the Sheriff's Department and EMS.'

*Muting the call*

"County to Sheriff's Department.  Need units to respond to Meadowlark High School in Oxnard for a brawl that broke out between students."

"County to EMS.  Need next available ALS and BLS units to repond to Meadowlark High School for a brawl.  One student stabbed and a 5 month pregnant student fell down the stairs."

#2 J.Patterson

J.Patterson

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 768 posts
  • LocationPawtucket Rhode Island
  • Character Hometown:Portland Maine

Posted 30 March 2019 - 05:24 PM

* im sitting in the squad room at the the Department finalizeing paperwork i had  needed do but was only now able to get to after arresting that guy which thankfully i threw him in a holding cell for the detectives when i hear a call about a fight  i sigh  and grab my radio after signing out o the computer i was using at a desk in street ops then make my way to 220 keying my mic* "county,show 220 rolling to the fight,advise any deputys available" ' i hope at least i have a few school peace officers helping me out...' i mutter to myself as i now jog to where i let 220 parked and climb in hitting my lights and sirens the second the bumpers outta the departments driveway heading to the call*

pd220sgt.png

Patrol Supervisior-Sergeant Jason Patterson

FTO.jpg

sar.pngMotor%20officer.png

#3 E. Hawke

E. Hawke

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 727 posts
  • Character Hometown:Skowhegan, Maine

Posted 31 March 2019 - 01:10 PM

"205 responding"

*Putting down the mic I flip on the lights and sirens.*

pd203dep.png

Deputy Evelyn Hawke

purpleheart.pngservice2.png

sar.png

#4 J.Patterson

J.Patterson

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 768 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 03:29 PM

' glad to see evelyns back on duty,poor girl shooting people sucks' * i say as i hear her call that shes responding,i dont know if shes gonna beat me or not but the schools close my request for backup is answered though as my work cell buzzes with a text its an off duty school safety cop i know ,who got called in for the fight  luckily he lives right by the school so hes kinda given me a brief  rundown as his kids involved  i set my cell down and key my mic* "220 to 205 direct,whats your eta,jui just found out school safetys on sight but id still like  to enter with you backing me up,im  about 2 blocks away myself" * i release my mic lettimng it kinda dangle freely  before it settles into my lap still moving through  decent yet loosely spaced traffic*

pd220sgt.png

FTO.jpg

#5 E. Sjostrom

E. Sjostrom

EMT

• EMS
  • 837 posts
  • Character Hometown:Washington D.C.

Posted 16 April 2019 - 10:34 PM

*Getting to the bay after handing out assignments to check M2's stock when I hear the call go out.*

'Well, damn, Miller, let's go'

*Getting in the driver's seat I wait for Miller to get into the passenger seat before we head out.  As we head out I key up the mic to let them know we're going*

"M2 responding"

*Letting go of the mic*

'Get the lights and sirens'

memt.png

EMT Erika Sjostrom

Medic 3

#6 E. Hawke

E. Hawke

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 727 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:17 PM

*Just passing Mike's Diner when I hear 220 ask how far out I am.*

"205 to 220, I'm about 2 minutes out.  Just passing Mike's now"

*Haven't been there in awhile.  Perhaps I'll get lunch there after this call.*

pd203dep.png

Deputy Evelyn Hawke

sar.png

#7 A. Jones

A. Jones

Paramedic

• EMS
  • 148 posts
  • Character Hometown:London

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:26 PM

*I look at Baker gesturing her toward the ambulance. I grab my radio*

"M3 responding"

'Baker you're driving.'

Paramedic Ariana Jones

Shiloh County Fire Department

mpm.png

#8 A. Baker

A. Baker

EMT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Character Hometown:Des Moines, Iowa

Posted 17 April 2019 - 12:44 AM

*I follow ariana, excited to get to drive the ambulance*

'okie dokie. Lets go!'

#9 L. Miller

L. Miller

EMT

• EMS
  • 2 posts
  • Character Hometown:Phoenix, Arizona

Posted Yesterday, 04:37 PM

*I follow Sjostrom to the rig and get into the passenger side*

*‘Sure thing’ I say as I belt up and switch lights and sirens on as we leave the Bay*

#10 J.Patterson

J.Patterson

Sergeant

• Commissioned Police

• 768 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:32 PM

* hearing the jumble of traffic as i round the corner into the school i key the mic * "220,show me on scene county advise now the brawls spilled into the parking lot i see one girl down outside and  the two fighting,school safetys also trying to break it up" * throwing the truck in park and not even hanging my mic up i step out the crowd gathered  startled by my sudden stop and they mostly make way for me between the swearing and spanish from one of the guys fighting i can tell its over who i presumed id the injured pregnant girl i imeditally move in * BREAK IT UP! LET EM GO!" i dont see the knife but what catches my eye id probably the largest kid on the football team absolutly hammering away at  another kid whos not scrawny but clearly out gunned* "I SAID STOP!" * i yank the kid off but some of yjr yrsm catches a stray punch from what looks like the basketball team who are trying to stop there center from being ground into mush by what im guessing is an offencive tackle or linesmen,now im between him* 'relax relax!"  * i say to a clearly enraged boyfriend whos got blood in his eyes *

football player: "he hurt my kid!  knocked my girl down the steps'

basketball player: ' your kid?,Sam's carrying my child you monster shes scared of you and fell running away! your crazy bro!

* now it clicks somebody here has might  have a and the others an abusive or jelous boyfriend but i cant figure that out now i look back at the basketballer and i clearly see hes got a cut from a knife and i guess he fought back and someho it wound up outside so still trying to restrain the kid while trying to cuff him i snap off  a question*

"wheres the knife!,and stop resisting!'

*the walking tank growls at the comment and replys* " your a fucking liar Anderson! shes my girl! ill kill you if you touch her!,lemme go you puta ass cop im defending my family shes carrying my kid and that black bitch tried to kill our kid with his shove ' 

* before either can reply i shut the conversation up by throwing the libnnemen to the ground as he just threatened to kill the otherstudent and i manage to get cuffs around him only to now have the teams in a full on brawl between eachother which school safety is helping to try to control,the first guy i have restrained down i move to pull another couple aprt these kids arnt as strong as the first and im not assuprised by the strength but lacking anymore cuffs  i cant detain them both so i detain the guy who swung the last punch,* but i need more hands so while i try to calm hings down im hoping evelyn is gonna pull in soon*

i quickly key my mic the shoouting clear behind me in the background* "220 to 205,expedite if possible "

pd220sgt.png

FTO.jpg

#11 E. Hawke

E. Hawke

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 727 posts

Posted Today, 12:05 AM

*Rolling up on scene a minute or two after 220 arrived I park my car behind his truck.  Through the windshield of the car I can see the fight has moved to the parking lot and is still on going.  Shutting off the engine I push open the door and exit the vehicle as I key up the mic.*

"205 on scene"

*Letting go of the mic I shut the door behind me as I run into the apparent melee.  Patterson has things just about under control but it looks like he needs help restraining someone so I move in to help.*

pd203dep.png

Deputy Evelyn Hawke

sar.png

#12 E. Sjostrom

E. Sjostrom

EMT

• EMS
  • 837 posts

Posted Today, 12:22 AM

"M2 on scene"

*As I come to a stop I shut off the sirens, leaving the lights on, as I hop out of the truck with the jumpbag.  Having heard over the radio that there is a stab victim and a victim who fell down the stairs I figure we're taking the stab victim.*

'Grab the stretcher and I want you getting the vitals when we find our patient.  Now where is our patient?'

*With a bit of a crowd over the parking lot this is a bit of pandemonium here.  I'm not sure if I should've stayed in M2 but I don't think it's dangerous.  Well if it does get dangerous I'll just find some way to break someone's arm or hand if I can remember my Army training.  More business for us.*

memt.png

EMT Erika Sjostrom

Medic 3

#13 A. Jones

A. Jones

Paramedic

• EMS
  • 148 posts

Posted Today, 12:47 AM

*We arrive on scene. Surprisingly Baker isn't a bad driver*

"M3 on scene"

*I look at the scene and see our patient and walk toward her*

Paramedic Ariana Jones

mpm.png

#14 E. Sjostrom

E. Sjostrom

EMT

• EMS
  • 837 posts

Posted Today, 01:40 AM

*As I'm scanning the scene a teacher comes up to us as I see M3 head to a pregnant teen down on the ground.  As I figured, we're getting the stab victim.*

'Where's the stab victim?'

'He's this way, follow me.'

*We follow the teacher in to the school and into one of the hallways.  She leads us to a male teenager, who looks to be 16, down on the floor.  Behind him is a trail of blood leading to a stairway.  The steps are also covered in blood.  Considering the notes on the call I figured he walked all the way down here.  Perhaps even with some help.  Speaking of which if the pregnant teen fell down the stairs in the school... did she also get help getting outside?  How did she get outside?  Forget it, not my patient I think to myself as I approach the teen bleeding out from the side of his chest.  Taking a knee I open up the jumpbag and start pulling out some 4x4 gauze.*

'Ok, my name is Erika Sjostrom, I'm with EMS.  Can you tell me your name?'

'It's Steve.'

'Ok, Steve, can you tell me your last name and your age?'

'Clarkson, I'm 16'

*Cleaning the wound a bit I start packing his wound with the gauze.*

'How'd this happen?'

'Damned if I know... I got terrible friends I guess.  Think they're fucking gangsters.  But they are friends, couldn't just keep them from getting their asses kicked. Just wannabe bullshit.  This ain't even Delmore or the South Ft. Shannon.  This is Oxnard for fucks sake.'

*I listen to him ramble on as I try to stop the bleeding with the gauze.*

memt.png

EMT Erika Sjostrom

Medic 3

#15 A. Jones

A. Jones

Paramedic

• EMS
  • 148 posts

Posted Today, 02:14 AM

*We get over to our patient and she doesn't look too bad*

'I am fine,' she says 'Just a few bumps and bruises. I don't want to go to the hospital or anything'

'Okay' I respond 'Let us just check you out and have you sign something and you will be on your way. Baker go get the tablet'

Paramedic Ariana Jones

mpm.png

#16 A. Baker

A. Baker

EMT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Character Hometown:Des Moines, Iowa

Posted Today, 02:34 AM

'Okie dokie,' I respond as I go and get the tablet.

*By the time i get back with the tablet, ariana has finished getting vitals. The patient signs the tablet and we head back to the station.*

"M3 clear"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users