Ok whats going on?

RP:Car on fire

What kind of car

RP: Car fire

Ok is it in a garage outside

RP: AK247 Market Car on fire

Ok Can you tell me anything else

RP: Car on fire

I'm sending Fire, Can you tell me whose car it is?

RP: Fire in Car

*I mute the call and pick up the fire radio*

*Fire radio*

"3331 I have a car fire in clinton, Easton and Edgar, AK247 market, No further information"

#2 M. Stone

M. Stone

Firefighter/EMT

• Engine
  • 3 posts
  • Character Hometown:Eureka, South Carolina

Posted 29 August 2019 - 03:23 PM

Hearing the tones, I head out to the bay. I step into my boots and pull my pants up, tightening my suspenders and zipping my pants. I pull on my flash hood and throw my coat on, zipping it up. I step into the cab of the truck, sitting behind the officer facing the rear of the truck.

#3 D. Mathews

D. Mathews

Deputy

• Patrol
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNY
  • Character Hometown:New York City

Posted 29 August 2019 - 06:05 PM

As i hear the call for the fire department, i key up on the radio, 207 to Dispatch, Show me enroute to that car fire.

#4 E.Raven

E.Raven

Rescue Paramedic

• EMS

• 373 posts
  • LocationEveryday bro
  • Character Hometown:Richmond

Posted 29 August 2019 - 11:40 PM

Wearing my signature lazy part timer getup, I put my beanie on and slide into my turnout pants, then throw the rest of the stuff back in the truck. I hop in the driver's seat, turn on the ignition, wait for it to warm up, then turn the starter.

#5 D.Valentine

D.Valentine

Firefighter

• Ladder 1
  • 678 posts
  • Character Hometown:Seekonk,MA

Posted 30 August 2019 - 02:23 PM

*another day another fire i  jog down to the bay and pull my gear on and hop in the truck shutting my door as i sit down*

Firefighter/EMT Dave Valentine, , Search and Rescue

Truck 7

sar.png

#6 Katherine Baker

Katherine Baker

Firefighter

• Administrators
  • 10 posts
  • Character Hometown:Kimberly

Posted 01 September 2019 - 03:14 AM

I sigh to myself slightly as I get up from my very relaxed position and head out to the bay. I slip into my gear and then climb into the truck closing the door behind me.

'A car fire? Hopefully a quick job...long as there's no crazy surprises or somethin...'

#7 K. Summers

K. Summers

Captain

• Members

• 10 posts
  • Location*banjos*
  • Character Hometown:Phoxlind

Posted 01 September 2019 - 04:31 PM

I grumble as I get up from my desk in my office and put my current stack of paperwork aside and head out to the bay. I step into my gear that I have sitting next to the truck and grab my coat slung over the frame of the open door and I stifle a laugh as Katherine grumbles about "crazy surprises" as she's stepping into the truck. 

'What, you mean like the last one?' 

I remark as I climb into the truck myself. 

"Dispatch, 3331 is gonna be en route"

#8 M. Stone

M. Stone

Firefighter/EMT

• Engine
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 01:59 AM

As we pull out of the bay, I fold my flash hood down over the collar of my coat and start pulling on my SCBA straps. I buckle the lap belt and tighten the shoulder straps as much as I can. I glance over the other firefighters in the back. We had a pretty full crew, so a vehicle fire shouldn't be a problem to handle at all.

#9 E.Raven

E.Raven

Rescue Paramedic

• EMS

• 373 posts
  • LocationEveryday bro
  • Character Hometown:Richmond

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:08 AM

Going down the street there's already a noticeable column of smoke. As we get nearer there is a car on fire, fully engulfed, at a gas island at a convenience store, two men are frantically trying to spray it with comically undersized extinguishers. I go ahead and stop the truck, grab a 3 inch line and wrap the hydrant, then lay in.

#10 Katherine Baker

Katherine Baker

Firefighter

• Administrators
  • 10 posts
  • Character Hometown:Kimberly

Posted 03 September 2019 - 05:03 AM

I roll my eyes and nod in response to Karen's remark.

'Yeah, exactly like the last one. not that there's any vents to pull off a car like that...but I would very much like not having another surprise as equally annoying as that.'

I shake my head letting out a bit of a laugh as I slip my hood on and close up my coat then slip my arms through the SCBA straps and tighten them to fit me.

#11 K. Summers

K. Summers

Captain

• Members

• 10 posts
  • Location*banjos*
  • Character Hometown:Phoxlind

Posted 08 September 2019 - 09:02 PM

"3331 is on scene." 

I climb out of the truck as we pull up on scene and look at the fire before me. 

'More legit jobs today than I've had in a long while. Baker, Stone, get some water flowing on that thing. Raven, get a supply set up. Shouldn't be too long here.' 

#12 D.Valentine

D.Valentine

Firefighter

• Ladder 1
  • 678 posts
  • Character Hometown:Seekonk,MA

Posted 09 September 2019 - 06:48 PM

'why not use the islands supresson systems' *i mutter looking at the gas island as i hop out not seeing the gas pumps extinguishers on at all i opt to grab irons  to be ready to pop the trunk and hood for the guys finally pulling my scba mask on but not the air just yet*

Firefighter/EMT Dave Valentine, , Search and Rescue

Truck 7

sar.png

#13 M. Stone

M. Stone

Firefighter/EMT

• Engine
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 11:54 AM

As we pull up, I step out, turning on my SCBA. I verify my bypass valve works and pull on my mask, tightening the straps. I place my helmet back on and pull on my gloves as I walk to the front bumper. I grab the nozzle and line, starting to flake it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users